Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 6:59 AM
Help I’m so lost
I’m new to this site and am stuck using a phone, (I’m looking for mods to install once my computer has been shipped back to Texas forom the I’m) I can’t seem to check what I’ve favorited, there’s no option to find my links or favorited mods, is it just because this site isn’t compatable with phones or something?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 8:21 AM
Things can be difficult on a phone, but you should be able to view downloads. can you use this link? http://modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=0

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 9:03 AM Last edited by justJones : 19th Mar 2018 at 9:25 AM. Reason: Found it
I think what @CoffinCharm is looking for is the list of what they've already favorited, which I can't seem to find on mobile either. If there's a way to get to it, it's very well hidden

Edit: Ah ha! If you go to your own profile there is a tab there.

Edit again: ...but it only shows some of your most recent.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 10:23 AM
@CoffinCharm
When you go to settings in your browser (for chrome the 3 vertical dots on the top-right) you see an option to see the website as on the desktop (desktopsite in Dutch).
Then you see the website as on the computer.
Then at the top-right of the website you can go to My Links and then My Favourites

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 1:32 PM
@CoffinCharm, there is now a "view all" option on the favorites tab on your profile, so that should get you what you're looking for
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 7:51 PM
Thanks everyone but it looks like when I request desktop setting it just goes to an error page and I can only view the edit section of my profile ):
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 7:55 PM
What does the error say?

Have you tried the "View all" option?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#8 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 9:30 PM
Also, try clicking your own name on your post here to get to your profile.