Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 12:32 AM Last edited by SnowWolf5552 : 7th Jun 2016 at 7:33 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons
Default Issue with Seasons Moodlets: Not appearing
As it says by the tin, I have a small problem with the Seasons moodlets. I've done everything from renaming the folder to deleting cache files to uninstalling and reinstalling Seasons. I've tried to add a moodlet, for example the "Getting warm" moodlet on my teen sim through Nraas, but it doesn't seem to be in the game at all. My sims will still get the 'cool down' and 'warm up' wishes, but no moodlets. I do have mods and custom content installed. Do I need to move to another family, then back?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 4:41 AM
Do you have mods installed? It could be something conflicting.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 4:50 AM Last edited by SnowWolf5552 : 7th Jun 2016 at 3:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Persian
Do you have mods installed? It could be something conflicting.

Ah, yes, I do. I'll check if anything is wrong with that.

EDIT: I don't have any issues with recent mods I've installed, and I've attempted to run without custom content, but nothing seems to be working. I might just have to live without.

EDIT1: It would seem removing the entire mod folder worked, and I'll see if I can narrow it down. Thanks for your help.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 7:32 PM
As it would seem, something seems to be wrong with my custom content. Again, thanks for your help.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 8:38 PM
You are very welcome