Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 10:49 PM Last edited by shota-oddball : 8th Jun 2016 at 11:03 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My game updated to 1.69, HELP.
My game updated to 1.69 and it's lagging a lot Is there anyway to revert it to it's older ver. 1.67 ??
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 11:08 PM
I found this on a Sims site: "If you still have the old disc version, you can uninstall the game and just install from disc.
Then use super patch to 1.67. You don't need to update to install your expansion. Just don't click on the update button.
" -
Does this seem about right ?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shota-oddball
My game updated to 1.69 and it's lagging a lot Is there anyway to revert it to it's older ver. 1.67 ??

Please see This Document For Information/Guidelines Patch 1.69.
The patch really didn't impact actual game play so perhaps there are other factors contributing to lag. Take a look at the tips in the Tips For Better Game Performance document.
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
The patch really didn't impact actual game play so perhaps there are other factors contributing to lag.
Yeah it very well could be mods that aren't compatible with the 1.69 patch. Have you tried double checking your mods shota-oddball? You could have one (or more) that just isn't playing nice with the update.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haywud
Yeah it very well could be mods that aren't compatible with the 1.69 patch. Have you tried double checking your mods shota-oddball? You could have one (or more) that just isn't playing nice with the update.

Please take a look at the document I linked to. This patch only impacts core mods and they are listed on the page along with a few applications that will no longer work.