Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 8:46 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Packages Crashing Game
My game loads in the beggining, then when I click on the town play button, it loads mostly except for this very little bit at the end. I know my pose mods work, and my sexy animation mod works too. However, I've read through each one and I don't know what the problem is.

Above is what may be causing the problems starting my game. I'm assuming something is outdated, but I'm not sure what. Thank you!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 8:53 PM
Are you saying that it just stops loading? That you have a bar and it just never completes loading your town?

If that is the problem it is a mod causing it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Persian
Are you saying that it just stops loading? That you have a bar and it just never completes loading your town?

If that is the problem it is a mod causing it.

Yeah, I'm just not sure which one.
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 10:18 PM
Do you use Delphy's Dashboard? That can help identify conflicting mods in case your problem is just a conflict between mods. Also it may sound like a lot of work, but I have a suggestion to identify problem content. Remove all custom content, then only add in a handful of things and start the game. If the game runs without problems close it, then add in a few more mods and try again. Keep going until you run into the problem, then go back to the last batch of mods you put in and narrow the problem down between those. If the problem is just an outdated mod then this is probably easier than going back to the sites where you got them and trying to find out.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 4:40 AM
Take half of them out of your game. Start the game in a new town. If your game is ok then the problem in in the half of the mods you took out. If not it's in the half you left in the game. Just keep doing this until you figure out which mod is causing the problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
There are some... very interesting packages you have in there.

Oh shush! You saw nothing! I thought for a minute... should I be emberassed? Then I was like, "eh. I don't care."

@Others; I tried that download thingy, didn't really help. However, I will try the half then narrowing down method, and let yall know! I can't believe I didn't think of that!