Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 11:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Slider Issues
I'm having an issue with sliders(Who isn't really). It's not the first time I've had this issue, and the fix that I used last time isn't working now. I have custom sliders and Master Controller, last time this happened I raised the max sliders to 100 and it worked fine. I haven't downloaded any more sliders, but even though I raised the max sliders to 999 most of them still don't work. It could possibly be that the sliders are out dated as I haven't updated them in a while, however some of the custom sliders do still work. Also I'm having trouble with the weight, muscle, and breast sliders where it's very hard to find a natural look cause everything is one extreme or another and makes my sims incredibly wonky looking. If anyone has any advice I'd be grateful. Thanks <3

Weight sliders

Muscle Sliders

breast slider
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 3:42 AM
Just a stab in the dark here, but do you have the MC Integration add-on module in play? If not, it's only MC instances of CAS that respond to settings changes like increased number of sliders. EA's instances of CAS will ignore those settings changes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 5:16 PM
@igazor, Wow I totally forgot about this thread. Thank you so much that fixed my problem!