Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 12:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Transfering Castaway Terrain Paints and Clothes to The Sims 2
Well, hi again. I think this should go to the Creating forum... but still. Staff, you know what to do if you have to do the thing you should do...

I know The Sims 2 Homecrafter (Plus?) can edit and make new terrain paints in The Sims 2. Since I didn't downloaded it yet, and I can't because at the moment TheSims2.ea.com is down, I was just wondering is it possible to transfer terrain paints from The Sims: Castaway Stories to The Sims 2? Like for example "Smooth Underwater", "Underwater Rocks", "Yellow Beach" and other? (And, ok, your answer may be "Well, download it and check if you can! -.-" ", but I'm asking just to... you know, if you can do that. If not, there's no need to download it.)

And clothes. Since Bon Voyage came with only ten Twikkii outfits (actually four for males and six for females; light green, green, brown and tatooed grass skirt, and blue, brown and green skirt with/without flower necklace), I want to add those outfits from Castaway Stories in my ordinary game (the local outfits, not the tarred "modern" ones... they're really ugly ). Yeah. The only problem is; there's no The Sims: Castaway Stories Body Shop. So, how could I do it? Thanks for tips in advance,

~DJ.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 12:30 PM
I know Trif did that because he showed pictures. But it's not as simple as opening the files with HomeCrafter and BodyShop and re-saving.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 9:39 AM
Yes, I knew it's not.

But is it on ModTheSims? Or somewhere else (except for Exchange and $$ sites)?

Or... is there a tutorial?

(You better answer negative to 3rd and positive to 1st question!)

~DJ.