Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2017 at 3:46 PM
Default Increase household funds limit in TS3?
Hello, I was just wondering if there was a specific mod or tuneable I could use to increase the household funds limit from 99,999,999 to the maximum value of a 32-bit integer, just in case I end up getting too rich on my current save file.

Thanks.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 29th May 2017 at 4:13 PM
I don't know, but you could have your sims invest in Ani's buyable moneybags http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Buyable+Moneybag
As long as you remember to cash in instead of drag and drop selling they hold their value, so if you are approaching the limit of your household funds available they would be something you could buy that gets you back to well below the limit. (You could even make a hidden treasury to pile them in, since the household funds are just money sitting around, and the money bags are also just money sitting around.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook