Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:33 PM
Default Where to find this hair?
I don't know if this is the right place, I thought there was an own "where to find" forum, but I didn't even find that xD

I'm looking for a hair for the sims 3.

Picture: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/...enshot-14-1.jpg (picture by JillianWong).

Someone asked where to find the hair in the female picture thread, and the answear was that it was by aikea_guinea. Well, I looked for the creator. I even googled her/him and found his/her profile at TSR and here, but no hair "/ Does he/she have an own website?

ingeborgsk
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:41 PM
I don't think that hair is by Aikea. She does have a website - clubcrimsyn.com - but that hair looks like a TS2 to TS3 conversion using a pay hair by... umm... I think the original was by Peggy. I know Aikea was working with hairs, but I don't think that's by her.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Inventor
#3 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:48 PM
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:49 PM
Huh. Well, colour me wrong.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:00 PM
Thank you guys! :D

ingeborgsk