Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 11:55 PM
Lol enough about hitler If you press the ' and ; buttons while holding a painting it goes up and down,it also works for wall lights
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 12:58 AM
Sorry, but I can't find a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head anywhere on the internet. Perhaps this 'waffle' will suffice?
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 1:54 AM

Lab Assistant
#29 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 1:55 AM
Man, this is making me want pancakes.

Just call me Nickey.

The Godfrey Legacy
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/lolipopsims
Forum Resident
#30 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MdMaxx
Depending on where she lives bisquits are cookies or can be. :D

Yeah, I was teasing I love the pictures of the bunnies. I think we need something to drink with all these snacks, though

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NickeyElysse
Man, this is making me want pancakes.

Take the pancakes, I'll take the bunnies.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 5:05 PM
This doesn't seem to work for me, i kept trying both the alt and ;' method and ended up with the outside walls littered with pictures.

Ironicly, after reading this thread my sim's hunger went into critical, and it was the morning so she went and cooked pancakes LOL
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#33 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 8:41 PM
I can't get it to work either. The painting will go up in little steps using the ; Or just keeping it selected with the mouse it slowly slides down, smoothly not in steps. So I have a way to make it go up in steps or smoothly slide down, but the going down bit it very hard to control

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
#34 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
I can't get it to work either. The painting will go up in little steps using the ; Or just keeping it selected with the mouse it slowly slides down, smoothly not in steps. So I have a way to make it go up in steps or smoothly slide down, but the going down bit it very hard to control

I mean i cant get it to work whatsoever. I tried being patient but to no avail, The pixels don't budge. Is this a new feature because i have patch 1.14. I would hate to redownload mods so i keep 1.14.

I tried threatening my computer to be replaced with a Mac, but still the same result.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WaterWolf
I mean i cant get it to work whatsoever. I tried being patient but to no avail, The pixels don't budge. Is this a new feature because i have patch 1.14. I would hate to redownload mods so i keep 1.14.

Yep, came with Late Night/the latest patch for the base game, vers. 1.17.
Test Subject
#36 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 10:46 PM
Mirrors and curtains can't be moved. Kinda sucks. I was excited about adjusting my curtains as well... and disabling it just doesn't make sense at all. They can't even be interacted with like mirrors, so there aren't any animations that could become borked.

I can never seem to find appropriate curtains for the windows I want to use. Most only work with like one single window mesh...that's just plain stupid. And annoying.

Also, it's really tedious to change the height by dragging something with the mouse. Sometimes it's really slow to respond, or too sensitive, or it tries to rotate... I'd rather use the keyboard for it, like in the sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 11:05 PM
Good tip. Now is there a picture of an Irishman with pancakes on his head? I have been looking and no luck.
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Dec 2023 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AshesM
All you have to do is hold down Alt then click and hold the painting you want to move up or down, then move said picture up and down. Release and you're good to go!

Ahhhh I can't believe how many years I've played this not knowing this is possible??? Only came across this after trying to hang my teens' graduation photos and they ended up at the ceiling level half the time and figured there might be a way to choose what height they should be. Thank you!!
Page 2 of 2