Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rabbit Hole Replacement Project(Updated March 8 2011)

by Raven Shadow Posted 25th Feb 2011 at 12:01 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2011 at 8:06 PM by Raven Shadow : Added new objects

186 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Test Subject
#101 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 3:59 PM
Hey this must be an obvious question already, do the doors stop working after you remove the mods?
And it doesn't really make difference which the type of the lot is set?
Test Subject
#102 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 3:57 PM
I'm not understanding which one I should download. I have all the expansions. I was wanting both the doors and rugs (is that possible?) The part of the description that describes what the files are don't seem to match the actual file descriptions. If someone could tell me which ones I need I'd much appreciate it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 7:49 PM
Hello, much thanks for all the works. Wondering about the rugs for the base game though, you listed 4 zip files in the overview but 'Jynx_Rugs_BaseGameRabbitHole_R&C1.zip' is missing from the download page?

I read through the comments in case it's actually somewhere among them, but there doesn't seem to be one in the comments... nor anyone asking about it, so wondering if I am the only one who can't see it... ><;
Field Researcher
#104 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by baglady215
Hello... is there a Bistro door or rug because I don't see it in my downloads? Thanks.

I would also love to have a bistro rug or door. Seems the only one you have is the diner and I'd like my sims to be able to eat outside. Thanks :D
Test Subject
#105 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 7:20 AM
Like Yuenika pointed out, the basegame rugs seem to be missing from the Download tab. Will you be adding them back?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#106 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 6:37 AM
Not sure if this is allowed, but those of you that want the doors for base gmae I found them at Custom Sims 3 http://www.customsims3.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#107 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yuenika
Hello, much thanks for all the works. Wondering about the rugs for the base game though, you listed 4 zip files in the overview but 'Jynx_Rugs_BaseGameRabbitHole_R&C1.zip' is missing from the download page?

I read through the comments in case it's actually somewhere among them, but there doesn't seem to be one in the comments... nor anyone asking about it, so wondering if I am the only one who can't see it... ><;

I can't see these either.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#108 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 10:07 PM
Hiya,

I read the response to another poster, saying that map tags can't be changed, which is annoying... but my rabbithole doors seem to actually break the settings of the community lot.

To explain better...
I built a dive bar, which I tested for about a week of ingame time. Every night a few townies showed up and did random "townie things." They played games, bought drinks, played guitar, and danced.
Then I added the criminal door to a backroom. Since then, no townies turn-up at all, and every time I load the game I have to delete / rebuild the bar as there is no mixologist.

Any suggestions?

...and a further question...

If I delete the original criminal rabbithole, will existing criminal townies go to work in my new lot?
Should I use the Twallan Master Controller / Reset All before I delete the original rabbithole?

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 4:37 AM
Okaaaaay... So after reading all of it I was like, "Uhm... What does this do?"

Does this mod allow you to make buildings such as hospital, day spa, school, etc. without it being a rabbit hole? Or will it still appear as a rabbit hole?

I like the idea though!
Field Researcher
#110 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 6:42 AM
Did anybody ever find the base game rugs? I specifically wanted these, but they don't seem to be available in the downloads tab.

ETA: Never mind, followed MaryseDynasty121's link. Thanks for posting it!
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MaryseDynasty121
Not sure if this is allowed, but those of you that want the doors for base gmae I found them at Custom Sims 3 http://www.customsims3.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53

Thank you so much for this link! I was sitting around moping when I realized that I should check the comments for the location of the rugs link... and you came through! *hugs* Thanks.

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 11:32 PM
Does this work with pets?, i am not game enough to try it
Test Subject
#113 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 12:29 AM
update please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 8:55 PM
game crashed after getting these, took em all off
Instructor
#115 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
Don't take it at face value. Why would anyone really want to put a mall into your house? But to all honesty, commercial and residential are only TS3 values. There are a few lots that I want to be, say, a hotel, in which I want sims to rent rooms and sleep there, for example. This would perfectly call for a commercial item on residential lot.

But as someone else point out, it may not be easy to get sims to go there.

It's true for the simmers who yearn for "Open For Business" type of home business from TS2. You can use Grocery Rabbit holes to make your home "a grocery next door" in your neighborhood. Or a tutoring business (School rabbit holes), doctor business (Hospital RH), or even scientific research facility at home. In my country, we have many powerful "politicians/lobbyists" who manage their political schemes/campaigns from their houses, in this case Politics rug is perfect.
Test Subject
#116 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 3:45 AM
No one's going to update this? sad
Scholar
THANKS POST
#117 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 7:06 AM
Thank You Thank You So Much!!!!!!
-----
But will be updated?
Xd
Sockpuppet
#118 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fiddy
update please

Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
But will be updated?
Xd

Pets EP fix (20 November 2011) is available here:
http://customsims3.com/forums/thread-53.html
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 8:11 PM
It Doesnt Matter What I Do It Wont Show Up In My Game UHH -_-, anyone know something ? i installed in bot progam files/eletronic arts/the sims 3/mods/packages and documents/eletronic arts/the sims 3/mods/packages so please anyone ?
Sockpuppet
#120 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheNeutralGamer
It Doesnt Matter What I Do It Wont Show Up In My Game UHH -_-, anyone know something ? i installed in bot progam files/eletronic arts/the sims 3/mods/packages and documents/eletronic arts/the sims 3/mods/packages so please anyone ?

Basic Download and Install Instructions:

See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basics for a full guide!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 1:24 AM
There is no word in the world what would express my thanks.
Test Subject
#122 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 5:13 AM
Default Commercial/residential overlap
Quote: Originally posted by Erwinsims
My opinion, why would anyone want a COMMERCIAL item on a RESIDENTIAL lot??

Well, in How I Met Your Mother, Ted's apartment is above a bar.

In Supernatural, Bobby Singer's home is also a salvage yard.

In Smallville, Lana lived in the apartment above the Talon (coffee house / movie theater) for a while. (I think I'm remembering that correctly)

Many single-building living communities have salons, gyms, gift shops, cafeterias, and more.

If someone's really lazy, I can see them adding subways to half the lots plus their own so they don't waste time driving around. The subway works just fine for me on a residential lot, but I haven't tried the rabbithole yet.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#123 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 2:11 PM
These are cool and I hope that someday these could open the door for a possible option to assign any door to act like a rabbit hole. I am a little sad that they don't work with the hidden room markers though. But good job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 19th May 2012 at 4:59 PM
Merci beaucoup
Test Subject
#125 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 10:55 AM
will this be updated to include hospital/science, etc from showtime?
Page 5 of 8