Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 10:25 PM
Default Where do I access SimPe data files?
Could some one help me out please? I'm starting to use the "Photo Studio" tool, and I wanted to add a few new templates. I can't figure out how to access the SimPE Data folder, though, and that's supposedly where templates go. *sigh* I'm starting to think I'm hopeless
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 8:30 AM
I have to assume you used the autoinstaller to install it and you don't know where the SimPE folder is? That will be under your C:\Program Files\ Open the SimPE folder there, and then under that you will see another folder called Data\

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 12:29 AM
Thanks, and yes, you are correct. I was so eager to start I didn't really care where the files went. =]

I initially tried locating the program files and whatnot, but I recently switched over to Vista. I forgot that there is a "Program Files" folder under both my user and for the whole computer. I was looking under the wrong one and freaked out . Blonde moment * 10, eh?

Thanks again!