Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Superhero Cape for Child-Adult

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,796 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 141,938 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 2nd Nov 2005 at 7:22 AM
Updated: 3rd Oct 2008 at 10:38 PM
Lord, I hope I did this right. This was a lot harder than the Batman Ears. This is basically the vampire cape from Nightlife, with the collar removed, the bottom part cut off, and as an accessory. It's far from perfect, I'm sure, but someone needed to do it. I actually said in a SynapticSim thread that I would teach myself to mesh just so I could do this one project, and I did. So I hope you all like it. Sorry for the lack of color. I made this for you guys to play with. Have at it!

Children, teenagers, and all the adults ages can wear this cape. It can also be worn with other accessories (Thank you Dr Pixel, for everything you ever said about accessory meshing). Everything was made by either Maxis or me - well, all Maxis, I guess. I have University, so be aware of that. I do not have Nightlife; I know a guy who does and pulled the mesh from his game. He's the one that got me started playing this in the first place. And now I do this instead of English homework. Thanks a lot, Sean!

Coming soon(ish): PAF's capes as accessories and capes to fit the common muscular body meshes. Plus more random superhero accessories.

You know what else I should do? Get me an avatar.