Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#76 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 9:49 PM
OOh yes the Jekyll and Hyde potion was hilarious...and the evil clone potion was a riot too!

I would have liked to have seen something like Makin' Magic (yeah, I'm really original with that right? lol) I loved the New Orleans atmosphere and magic town...I could do without the creepy clown/carny part of it though. I also would have liked to see something in an old Hollywood movie glamour theme...kind of like Superstar but more "old Hollywood"...and maybe a theme based on old horror movies with Gothic architecture and the like.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Advertisement
Theorist
#77 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stygia2002
OOh yes the Jekyll and Hyde potion was hilarious

Yes. The sim would rub his hands and look left and right over his shoulder to make sure there were no witnesses before quick-belting the potion. Then he would grab his neck and choke in agony as he transformed into the abject opposite of himself.

On Topic:

I've mentioned this before and will again, TS2 needed a system of recursive tokens for both hate and love. For example:

SimA was demoted.
This spawns a temporary token on SimA that makes him want to be nasty to any other sim
SimA slaps SimB
This spawns a temporary token on SimB that makes him want to kick a trash can
SimB does this to SimC's property
This spawns another temporary token on SimC that makes him want to be rude to everyone for a day
SimC uses his AL influence points to convince SimD to fight SimE
Etc, etc, the cycle continues until the chain is broken

Chains would be available for good and evil actions, and would include memories and strong result moodlets. The player can track the chain of events somehow, perhaps through gossip.
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 9:32 AM
I really hate the fact that EA made Sims 3.I prefer Sims 2 a lot more..and there are a lot of expansion packs that EA could have made.
- Sims 2 farm;I know this has been suggested but i just want to say my view point of this expansion pack:Well you can have horses,cows,chickens,donkeys,pigs...You can use the horses for caring stuff and ridding,and use the cows for milk.Al sow to allow rabbits coming and stealing your vegetables.And If you have crops Alines coming and making circles in them...Maybe abducting some Sims.And from the resources that you will get from your animals you could make stuff like:woolen from the sheep could be used for making clothes,the milk from the cow could be used for cheese.
-Sims 2 Street Style - well in these expansion pack i would like to see...Skate boards and roller blades bicycles,And more dancing style.And your Sims could paint on walls in community lots to. More street style outfits too.Skating competitions.Dancing competitions can be preformed on streets.New talent badge - painting.And there will be new interactions for fighting.And competitions for fighting,boxing.Who ever wins the match wins 10 000 money.And they can fight over a girl..who ever wins gets the girl.

that is all i have know but I'll post more..I would really like these expansion packs.

It is nice to meet a person who can afford a million second chances but sticks to the firs one.
Instructor
#79 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 10:26 AM
I would've liked one where you could follow the sims to work and be more involved with their careers, kind of like OFB but with regular jobs. I'd have loved a mystery themed ep, with haunted/spooky stuff, or maybe different mysteries or adventures that your sim could solve. Not too sure how they'd have done it, though.
Field Researcher
#80 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 10:00 PM
All I really wanted was Superstar. I loved Superstar. :lovestruc

When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect...Hungry
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 1:27 AM
They missed:
-The Grand Theft Auto EP
-Racing EP
-Real World Dangers EP (deadly burglars, LOL!)
-Stories EP (I know they have Life Stories, but it's just like the normal game except with two little scripted stories. I want MORE scripted stuff! Like, the whole game! Not all about simulation, more like role-playing!)
-The MTS EP! Okay, not really.

ENTJ
Field Researcher
#82 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
They missed:
-The Grand Theft Auto EP
-Racing EP
-Real World Dangers EP (deadly burglars, LOL!)
-Stories EP (I know they have Life Stories, but it's just like the normal game except with two little scripted stories. I want MORE scripted stuff! Like, the whole game! Not all about simulation, more like role-playing!)
-The MTS EP! Okay, not really.
They need a MTS SP :D

That would be AWESOME
Scholar
#83 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 3:13 AM
What would be in it?

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#84 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 3:31 AM
lol! A MTS pack wouldn't make much sense... it would contain MTS content, but MTS *IS* for content.

ENTJ
Scholar
#85 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 3:44 AM
Maybe it would have huge billboards that said VISIT MTS2 TODAY and DELPHY IS THE RULER OF THE WORLD, and special computers that only did MTS, and when the sims played Sims it would have all MTS content. And posters of Featured Creators. And a new theme with the MTS plumbbob on everything. (The light blue one.)

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 11:40 PM
My fave for S1 was, of course, Makin' Magic. What I liked the best, was the actual Neighborhood your Simmies could visit, and that they could live there if they had earned enough Magicoins.
There is a CC magic mod for S2 that is pretty cool, though...and your Simmie witch doesn't turn Green! (I Hate That Green Witch Skin!!!)
Page 4 of 4