Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 5:34 PM
Default Can i move to a vacation beach house? Bon Voyage
Hello. I wan't to move my sims family to a vacation house, get a job and remove the (you've this many days left before your holiday ends, thingy) How can i do that? =D
I'm kinda getting bored and i just wan't to try something new. Plus i love the islands people,living, beaches and places.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 5:45 PM
As far as I'm aware, that isn't possible :-(
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 10:08 PM
You can take the sim family out of the house and go to an island of some sort. then place them their.
With their house.

But that can bork your game
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 10:39 PM
You could create a custom 'hood using those templates...some people have created hacks that lets you have different NPCs (such as medieval, etc). Perhaps that could be a suggestion to these people--create island-themed NPCs. (If no one's done it already.)
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cuppcakey
Hello. I wan't to move my sims family to a vacation house, get a job and remove the (you've this many days left before your holiday ends, thingy) How can i do that? =D
I'm kinda getting bored and i just wan't to try something new. Plus i love the islands people,living, beaches and places.

You can't do it, not without breaking your game. What you could actually do is to find a custom neighbourhood template which will allow you to place beach lots and decorate the neighbourhood accordingly.
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 9:46 PM
You can move them to a beach lot in a regular neighbourhood, or if you have insiminator then with the temporal adjustor you can keep adding days to the vacation