Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 11:03 PM
Default WCIF dollhouse in Victorian/50's/Barbie style or princess doll castle big enough for 10 sims (4 children, 2 toddlers, 3 parents, nanny)
Hello, I'm making a new family based on my usual family but smaller and dollhouse themed (partially inspired by Melanie Martinez) and the family will be a family of 10, with a mother, her 2 polyamorous husbands, a nanny, 4 school-aged children, and 2 toddlers, and I'd like a house big enough for all 10 of them styled like a Victorian or 50's dollhouse, Barbie dollhouse, or princess castle. Thanks to anyone who can find me one.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 4:03 AM
I actually happen to be working on a dollhouse-like mansion at the moment with about eight bedrooms, It is more of a traditional styled dollhouse but if TSR accepts it once I submit it I'll let you know
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 10:40 PM
Here is my progress with the dollhouse thus far, I have finished a nursery, playroom, the entire ground floor, 2 bathrooms, a bedroom, and a study. I still have lots more to go but I thought I'd ask how you like it so far

And here's the links to the pictures that were too big to upload

Study

Foyer/Entryway

Dining Room

Seating Area Connected to Dining Room

Kitchen

Let me know if you'd like me to change anything
Screenshots