Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2014 at 10:26 AM by leefish : fix bust images

379 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 352 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 16
Instructor
#126 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:58 AM Last edited by pickpock : 18th Apr 2007 at 7:40 AM.
Normal clothes!
The 'normal' in game shirts all seem to end over the belly button (well the shirts at least), and that's a style that I don't really like in RL, so yay!
Thank you very much!

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Test Subject
#127 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 11:08 AM
Great luv it best iv seen on this site!
Test Subject
#128 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 11:18 AM
Squeeeeeeeee!!!! Thank You~! :d Yaaaay! ^______^

Sims. Playing god and nursmaid at the same time.
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 11:28 AM
Fantastic, just fantastic. And such a good idea!
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 11:38 AM
Thanks very much HP, these are gorgeous. I do have a question though, do the pants work under your dress tops?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#131 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 11:48 AM
s00 - The pants work with my dress tops in both the fit and fat morphs. So... yes, they do.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 11:58 AM
HIGH HEELS! I hate high heels! I used to dig them but now I'm like "duuude... my sim is in the garden with them high heels." and it's just SOSOSOOS annnoying. Hahahabbq. You gone mad, but I'm loving it. THANK YOU.

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Test Subject
#133 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:08 PM
thanks so much for these i'm so tired of those higher-and-higher high heels nobody would wear in everyday life.
these are just perfect. <3
Instructor
#134 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:18 PM
Beautiful work, HP, I downloaded everything! It will take ages for my game to load but it's definitely worth it, great job! Also, since I read you're thinking about expanding the project, may I suggest you sneakers? I wear them all the time and I know a lot of young adult women do as well. Sneakers with jeans, skirts, mini skirts too. All I can find is sandals and I hate those.
Instructor
#135 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:28 PM
You have no idea how much I appreciate these. Thank you

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#136 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:38 PM
For Teens too?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#137 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:48 PM
nerina - I may do some sneakers versions too, yeah. We shall see.

Limei - As I stated in the first post and at least once already in subsequent replies, I do not currently have plans to do this for teen - while it is a good idea, this was a LOT of tedious work and I don't tend to like to do projects over. Maybe, but I'm doing more adult simple stuff first as I tend to play adults, not families with kids/teens.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:58 PM
Wow, this must have taken ages. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing this with us. I especially love the barefoot jeans. I never wear shoes (unless I have to) and I've been wishing for a while now that there was a no-shoe alternative for my sim girls. And now there is! They'll never wear shoes again! Thanks again. This is great!
Test Subject
#139 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:08 PM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for something like this for so long.
It's exactly my style.
Test Subject
#140 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:18 PM
Wow! LOVING these!!! Thanks so much; fantastic job!
Forum Resident
#141 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:28 PM
you do realize just how awesome you are HP, right? i think something like this was one of the first things that I ever requested here (when we still HAD a request fourm). You seriously rock! -photo

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:38 PM
HP, I sometimes wonder if you can read things in my mind!! Seriously, I just thought that it would be cool if I had something for women like fansee's stuff, and BOOM! Here it is the fansefem!!!

Awesome

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Test Subject
#143 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM Last edited by crazy4wipeout : 19th Apr 2007 at 1:01 AM.
These are great! And the variety of colors is wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:58 PM Last edited by x3kendi : 18th Apr 2007 at 10:37 PM. Reason: messed up
I LOVE YOUR STUFF SO MUCH :]
Scholar
#145 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:08 PM
Its awesome! I love you
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:18 PM
Yes! At last my Sims can dress normally!

Sclumbly doo! Bannoodle visudlbre!
If you can translate, I will give you a cookie :)
Instructor
#147 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:28 PM
This is great!!! is about time someone made some for the woman!!! yaay... *does a little dance* things!!! the end.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#148 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:38 PM
This upload is a masterpiece! Thank you kindly, HystericalParoxysm!!
Test Subject
#149 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:48 PM
I am in such love with this set! My female Sims thank you soooo much! =)
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:58 PM
I love love LOVE these! I know *I* don't dress up everyday, and I don't want my sims to. (I especially love the barefoot jeans.:D)
Page 6 of 16