Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 4:59 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night
Default Meteor Impacted. Outside Lot has "dirty" moodlet
Is there anything short of replacing everything on the lot (I've already "reset" everything. I've "cleaned all" w/ NRaas and replaced all of the replaceable items that were torched) including plants. Plants are all that are left. Do they count? I've looked under each one to see if there's something- nope. Could something be buried in the ground that I releveed after the meteor was picked up? I'd think anything else in the pit would just move with the ground to still be at the surface.

Is there any way out of this without having to move them all out and just replace the lot in Edit Town mode, cuz that would be reeeally helpful, lol. Thanks.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 3:22 AM
Yeah, well it seems to be strictly from the pool. Sim in the pool = dirty moodlet. Sim out of pool = everything's fine. I've replaced all the lights, all the walls and the floor tiles. How do I clean a pool? Thanks.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 5:37 AM
No basement. I'll just replace the house in Edit Town and move them back in from the clipboard. Thanks.