Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 3:00 AM Last edited by Sunrader : 29th Jan 2019 at 10:44 AM.
My compact and embellished version of @Peni Griffin's Widespot. It's always summer there and the Public Pool in the center of town is a favorite hangout. Before the new families moved in, the first settlers in this area were actually Maurice and Endora Ottomas. Endora was a huge gardener, and everywhere you see the pink Japanese maples was once their estate. It's rumored they are buried somewhere in the area and that much of their wealth may be buried with them. Over that hill, somewhere in the woods, the Gypsy Camp lies waiting....

Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 4:42 AM
Nice..can't wait to see updates
Mad Poster
#28 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 6:01 PM
Always wanted a small creepy sleepy town shrouded in willow and pine trees. So after seeing Honeywell's Bespoke house series, I began work:

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Instructor
#29 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 10:23 PM
My hood isn't pretty like everyone else's, but it works for me.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Field Researcher
#30 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 3:36 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 5th Sep 2020 at 4:21 PM.
I've discarded the original Eaxis neighborhoods and switched to these ones as my default hoods, I will not regret, because I love these hoods and if I need to look for a new hood, I'll go for the ones from the same creators.

Old Town by @marka93

Mesa Flats and Four Corners from the Hood Building Group.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Page 2 of 2