Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 30th May 2009 at 3:19 PM
hmm, i checked one of the local game hop here in our place and they have a pre-order poster. 0o0oh im so excited. is the Don your talking about the white Casanova guy? hmm never liked him. killed him right away. riverview's map looks alot like the one in GTA vice city, except its like in the country.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th May 2009 at 6:43 PM
Im a gonna missa Dina and Nina
Instructor
#28 Old 30th May 2009 at 8:11 PM
Ok.. thsi makes me want to move to america as

I will be able to get Kosher food anywhere... all those OU seals on the food means I cans eats them with no attack of the guilts!!!!

Early releases on films.....

Fit guys.... oh oh oh **goes to happy place**
Instructor
#29 Old 30th May 2009 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sidheed
Ok.. thsi makes me want to move to america as

I will be able to get Kosher food anywhere... all those OU seals on the food means I cans eats them with no attack of the guilts!!!!

Early releases on films.....

Fit guys.... oh oh oh **goes to happy place**

I tell everyone that they should move to America because of the food. It's definitely something we do right.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 31st May 2009 at 3:16 AM
I dunno . . . I wouldn't move to America for the food . . . well, except maybe McDonald's. God I love it.

And I cant wait to play Riverview.
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st May 2009 at 6:42 AM
Just for the record, how to set up Riverview (because as a tech support person, I can just see all sort of questions coming up):

Do NOT need EADM. RiverView seems to be downloaded by the Sims 3 Launcher.
Once its done (progress can be monitored in the Launcher by going to downloads), you then select Riverview and hit install. Once Riverview appears in the Installed Content section, it is THEN ready to go.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 31st May 2009 at 7:15 AM
Should we get the download manager? Like, will it have files or whatever that will track everything we put into the game? Will it check all the custom content in the game and crack it if its not from the store or exchange?

Do you think its a wise decision to get it?
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st May 2009 at 7:19 AM
I'd say personal preference. EADM is just for getting patches I think, and I doubt it would be required for that (I don't just run out and get a patch immediately upon release, especially from EA, since half the time the patch ends up being recalled, I'll wait and make sure all heck isnt breaking loose first).
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:57 AM
Lol, ok.

Will I be able to download the different patches whenever I want? Like in whatever order I choose?
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 31st May 2009 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wombat69rulz
Lol, ok.

Will I be able to download the different patches whenever I want? Like in whatever order I choose?

Not sure about that, but I noticed there's a Game Updates section on the official site, maybe you can download the patches there when you've registered your game?
Test Subject
#36 Old 31st May 2009 at 5:05 PM
ok, the older woman whose like the crime syndicate looks like a fun character!
Instructor
#37 Old 31st May 2009 at 7:25 PM
With riverview I have an idea to have a couple of versions one where corrupt terrible characters predominent causing corruption at every level in the city and the have another one where everything is clean cut and these less desireable elements are removed from the game.
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CleoTheMuse
I tell everyone that they should move to America because of the food. It's definitely something we do right.

Indeed.

<3
Inventor
#39 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 2:42 AM
I'm glad Don and Betty are back.
HOWEVER.
I really wished they would have lived in Sunset Valley. That way they could be part of the main story :/
Page 2 of 2