Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 5:43 AM
Default Sims2PCK and Multiple Accounts
Hi I'm having a small problem with Windows 7 and sims 2 pack clean installer.I can install packages show up etc...The problem that I am having is related to installing things with multiple accounts. I have two accounts on my PC, mine the owner and my roommate's account.

When my roommate browses for folders to install her Sim2packs with the installer she is only given options for folders on my account even though she is logged onto her account.How can I change this?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 4:38 PM
I'm not sure why this is happening; I've never heard of this problem before and I'll have to look into it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:38 PM
I appreaciate that. I'm going to keep studying it myself, see if I;ve overlooked something.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 5:35 PM
Problem solved guys, it was a windows 7 thing. I had to set the other account as an administrator.
Site Helper
#5 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 7:58 PM
Thanks for letting me know. Would you like to document the solution here, so that other people can find it?