Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 8:58 PM
Default How to make an accessory move with sims mouth/eye/nose/ear?
Hi, I have always made accessories to sims, or try to convert them but do not look good at all sims, because the position of the eye/mouth/nose/ears... I wonder if there are joints for these specific parts, since the game's own accessories are moving along with these body parts ... someone tell if there are specific names for these joints so I can rename them (joint58 probably) for the game read this command? Thank you in advance! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beegomez
Hi, I have always made accessories to sims, or try to convert them but do not look good at all sims, because the position of the eye/mouth/nose/ears... I wonder if there are joints for these specific parts, since the game's own accessories are moving along with these body parts ... someone tell if there are specific names for these joints so I can rename them (joint58 probably) for the game read this command? Thank you in advance! :lovestruc
Are you are making them for ears,mouth or nose? Either way I know what you mean since I'm using false eye lashes on my girl and they don't follow the eye animation at all and it is quite visible. One thing I can suggest is extracting games's own accessary and look at the m in milkshape and copy the bone assignment and that should do the trick. Good luck.