Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 10:42 PM
Default Goodbye and have fun all.
I did not want to be rude and just go without saying anything, so I made this post to say adeau, auf wiedersehn, so long, etc. I am no longer going to put up with the nonsense our so-called free society imposes upon its "citizens" and when I am carded like I just was in order to pay my cable bill well it is the last straw. Have a great time all and enjoy whatever bone the various govts throw out to you and call your freedom for as long as you can. Count me in rebellion, I am the bad child now who does not listen to every order of the great teacher and disrupts the whole classroom. 'Bye.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silverprinz
I did not want to be rude and just go without saying anything, so I made this post to say adeau, auf wiedersehn, so long, etc. I am no longer going to put up with the nonsense our so-called free society imposes upon its "citizens" and when I am carded like I just was in order to pay my cable bill well it is the last straw. Have a great time all and enjoy whatever bone the various govts throw out to you and call your freedom for as long as you can. Count me in rebellion, I am the bad child now who does not listen to every order of the great teacher and disrupts the whole classroom. 'Bye.

Aww, I will miss you Hope to see you back here someday. ((((hugs))))