Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 8:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Baby glitched when born in game
Hello all,

I really need some help for some reason when my sims have babies in the game they are born glitched out, there is a photo below so you can see what I mean.

I do have CC in my game, could it be a piece of cc that is causing the babies to look like this?

Is there anyway of finding out what CC is causing it?

Kind regards,

Sophie
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 2:15 AM
"Bad" CC can cause all kinds of sims to appear horribly twisted and distorted, yes. But I'm sorry, what are we supposed to be focusing on here? All I see is a sleeping baby. Can't really comment on the graphics quality at the moment that shot was taken without knowing what other sims in your game look like.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 7:33 AM Last edited by LeeAlee : 25th Nov 2017 at 7:53 AM.
I can see the glitch if it's the coloring on the baby's face. There's a faint darker mask, with a lighter strip from the forehead down over the baby's right eye.

I'd start looking at anything related to skin, face, masks, etc. CCs.

I once had a discoloration on my Sim baby's scalp and narrowed it down to a CC hairstyle that I had installed. Once removed, and the cache files deleted, the scalp was normal again (CasPartCache, scriptCache, simCompositorCache-deleted these 3 just to be sure). Really, I have no clue to what is causing this particular discoloration, but I'd start looking at the CC installed.