Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2017 at 7:24 PM Last edited by Evil Mentor : 16th May 2017 at 9:03 PM.
Default Eliza Pancake is an immortal.
So, I had my simself steal away Eliza but ever since she's remained a young adult. My simself has long since passed on but she's not aging. Sim npcs are aging and so are Eliza's three boys. It's only her that is not. Never even seen any notice that her birthday is approaching either. Very confused by this.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th May 2017 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Evil Mentor
So, I had my simself steal away Eliza but ever since she's remained a young adult. My simself has long since passed on but she's not aging. Sim npcs are aging and so are Eliza's three boys. It's only her that is not. Never even seen any notice that her birthday is approaching either. Very confused by this.

Do you have the Vamp. pack. If so maybe she is a vampire??? Other then that you might have a bad save or bad Mod. Never heard of this. Good luck
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th May 2017 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bur1440
Do you have the Vamp. pack. If so maybe she is a vampire??? Other then that you might have a bad save or bad Mod. Never heard of this. Good luck

I figured it out. Apparently it was decided for Sims not to age while pregnant. :/ Since she had three pregnancies just about one right after the other...well...anyway I aged her to adult with Master Controller and found a mod that fixes this. All is well.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th May 2017 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Evil Mentor
I figured it out. Apparently it was decided for Sims not to age while pregnant. :/ Since she had three pregnancies just about one right after the other...well...anyway I aged her to adult with Master Controller and found a mod that fixes this. All is well.

Well she was a busy girl, glad it wasn't a real bug