Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2017 at 3:29 PM Last edited by reminisims : 14th May 2017 at 12:37 PM.
Default [SOLVED]Custom clothes missing body part in CAS
Hi

I converted a clothes using Sims4Studio, It works fine in my CAS and game.

But one player is having the issue in picture below after putting my cc in game . The issue still remains after she/he removed everything and only left my cc in mods folder. I wonder what the possible causes might be, and how to fix it at my side.
Any thought is appreciated, thanks.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th May 2017 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by reminisims
Hi

I converted a clothes using Sims4Studio, It works fine in my CAS and game.

But one player is having the issue in picture below after putting my cc in game . The issue still remains after she/he removed everything and only left my cc in mods folder. I wonder what the possible causes might be, and how to fix it at my side.
Any thought is appreciated, thanks.

Looks like the mesh is missing. They most likely Don't have the mesh just the converted file so you get a missing picture.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2017 at 10:12 PM Last edited by reminisims : 14th May 2017 at 12:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bur1440
Looks like the mesh is missing. They most likely Don't have the mesh just the converted file so you get a missing picture.

Yeah, it does look like missing mesh. However the mesh is included in the file, when I test it in game, the clothes shows up in CAS correctly. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

--------
Wait I am not so sure now if the mesh is included or not, I thought the clothes object was the mesh...guess I misunderstood this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th May 2017 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bur1440

You were right, it's missing mesh & texture, I cloned it from one of the outfit in Get To Work expansion, so it does require the expansion to work properly in game. Thanks Bur1440