Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
#26 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 1:46 AM
*revives because of recent school-related threads*

^ We used to do all that stuff (music in class, two gyms, eating in class) before our school got arsoned by some kids from the senior class. They wrote "Class of '10, Never Again, BITCHES!!!" on the upstairs windows in pink spray paint and arsoned it the next day. The reason they said "Never Again" is because the school opened in 1910, so when they arsoned it it was 2 months from being 100 years old. Class of '10 would never be, apparently. *likes to rhyme*

At Burrows, they're apparently running a contest to change the house names (again). Right now the perceived winners are as follows:

Green House - Emerald House
Red House - Ruby House
Yellow House - Topaz House
Blue House - Sapphire House

. . . so that would make me an Emerald, which would be okay if it wasn't so cliche to have jewels as house names.

*is back on topic*

Our school campus looks like this (drawn by me, of course):

So yeah. *groans* It's a long walk.
Advertisement
Banned
#27 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 5:36 AM

Theres my school. Media center is basically the library (very few books) all the pods have computers in them, and only four classes a day Tuesday-Friday (six on Monday) so I haz the awesome technology school (this week I've spent most every class chillin out listening to music)
Instructor
#28 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 5:28 AM
My school is pretty new. Only three years old now. It pretty fine. Each building has a different color for it. So, nothing interesting really.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 5:31 AM
My school is about 12 years old I think, and it's in pretty damn good condition. We have air-conditioning and heating in all the rooms, and it's fairly modern and lovely. The layout isn't as confusing as one might think at first.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 11:24 AM
My school is about a hundred years old. But parts of it are only a few years old and obviously it's been repaired countless times, and we have air conditioning and computers and whatnot.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Banned
#31 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 7:29 PM
Mine's like . . . 180 years old? It originally opened in the early 1800's. Everyone thought that it was the late 1800's, but we just learned in School History and Citizenship class that the late 1800's was only when the first records were kept on the school. The old dorms were 90 years old, and were made of red brick. They were SO cool, but I like the new ones better because they're clean and shiiiiiny. The Learning Buildings are only 75 years old, and in okay condition. They're really stuffy though, and there's no electricity in some parts. The add-on has lights, but we have huge windows in the other (older) classrooms, so it's okay. They're stained glass and SO cool in the morning . . . yeah. The main building is about 4.5 billion years old. The Cafeteria and such, as well as the gymnasium, are relatively new, about 35 years old, but they're all with non-pukey-looking wood panelling and wood floors and overall homey-ness, so it's good.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 11:23 PM
Because my school is rather new, we have a lot of the most up-to-date things. Our gym has one of the most expensive but best types of ground-cover available for an exercise area. Also, we're getting a new theater built and an internet cafe as well :D

Page 2 of 2