Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2011 at 12:46 AM
Default Does Anyone Know what the gcd.package file is?
I've noticed this file in my Saves folder along with the ach.package. Now, I know the ach.package is the file for the achievements, but I don't have the foggiest notion as to what the gcd.package is or how it got there. Does it have something to do with the 1.3 patch? Or did I pick it up with a mod?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st May 2011 at 8:35 AM
It's a legitimate file from EA, probably from the 1.3.13. You can tell by right-clicking on it and looking at the properties. It's updated when you close your gaming session, exact same time as the time on the ach. file. It's probably saving some info which can't be saved in an individual save game file, some Watcher info for instance.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st May 2011 at 3:32 PM
Thanks for the info, shimrod101!