Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 5:22 AM
Default My pit beast is stuck...
After my spy jumped into the pit and fought the beast, clicking the pit only brings up the option to "watch fight". My spy survived. I have played a few quests without needing to interact with the beast, but I am running out of those sorts of quests. No matter how long I wait or how many times I save and reload the game the pit beast remains inactive.

Is this a common game glitch? Will I seriously have to delete and rebuild my kingdom?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 8:36 PM
If you have testing cheats enabled you could try shift clicking on the beast and resetting it. That might work.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 12:57 AM
I know this doesn't help, but the thread title nearly killed me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 3:06 PM
Nope. Enabling the the cheats doesn't help. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. I'll just work around it I guess.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 5:41 PM
In what way is it stuck ? if your spy survived and got out and you can play with the spy without probs but you dont see the pit beast thats kinda normal,
you only see the beats when its being fed or when somebody is fighting it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Whoopie
In what way is it stuck?...

Is not about the beast not being visible. Please, Read Carefully what ivyrose wrote:

Quote: Originally posted by ivyrose
[...] clicking the pit only brings up the option to "watch fight"

That means that, when clicking, this is the only option available even after her spy survived and crawled out of the pit.

I'm sorry to know it is still stuck. This has not happened to me, my bard did get stuck with her scenery once, but the reset option (testingcheatsenabled) did work for me on that object.