Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2014 at 11:29 PM
Default Instruments sounds
Hi all, I'm SantaWithGuns (that sh*t username ) ... anyway.

When the University expansion came, was excellent us to do our own band. Already, i solved the problem of use a electronic contrabass (it was the strangest thing I'd seen) and using a classical piano (I am not interested in doing a rockabilly style band) and i reemplaced them for a bass and a normal keyboard. But something has plagued me since 2007 when I bought the expansion, and that's the music they play instruments with the option of playing. At first I did not mind, but then I pretty annoyed. Now, I want to know if there is a mod, or at least some way to change the songs of the instruments with the SimPE. Example, changing the sound of the guitar and with the SimPE add a different audio track than the default.

I hope answers, and sorry for my bad English, I'm using the Google Translator
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 9th May 2014 at 2:07 AM
I hope another member will be able to help you sorry I do not know the how to do it. But your English is ok the translator is good to use.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th May 2014 at 3:15 AM
I've always wondered whether this was possible. I don't really mind the songs my Sims play on the instruments; I am annoyed when they constantly decide to play even if the carpool was honking outside, or if there were guests in the house that needed more entertainment than their terrible rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.