Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 3:14 PM
Default moving lots
i know i did it before but i just started back playing ..........how do you move lot to the bin to where its available in the neighborhood from the university ? thx
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 3:18 PM
In lot view. See that little tool in the corner with the arrow and the house? Click it. Pick up (empty) house. (Never ever do this with an inhabited house.) Drag to bin. Open University subhood, Open Lot View. Scroll through bin till you find that house.

Just FYI; there is a stupid/random questions thread for simple questions that don't seem likely to generate much discussion, like this one. Welcome aboard.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 3:47 PM
[QUOTE=Peni Griffin]In lot view. See that little tool in the corner with the arrow and the house? Click it. Pick up (empty) house. (Never ever do this with an inhabited house.) Drag to bin. Open University subhood, Open Lot View. Scroll through bin till you find that house.

Just FYI; there is a stupid/random questions thread for simple questions that don't seem likely to generate much discussion, like this one. Welcome aboard.[/QUOT

ty
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 1:34 AM
Welcome to The Sims 2. Please feel free to browse this website (ModTheSims) or its wiki, as well as the wiki on Wikia. You might want to see the links in the last two lines in my signature, just so you can go over some of the game essentials in keeping your game humming along happily, entertaining you. The most important thing is to have fun! Don't let anything in the links scare you or seem daunting to you - treat it like a diabetic person treats their diabetes - a part. Refuse to let these issues define you.

Some cookies to welcome you!

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 2:21 AM
Wow k6ka, that picture is showing up so huge I'm having to scroll way off the edge to see what you wrote.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 5:54 AM
Cookies can never be too big.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 10:20 PM