Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 1:31 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Homecrafter fails to run.
Okay. I am at a total loss. I have tried everything; deleting cahces, reinstalling, running as admin, you name it. But still, Homecrafter will not run. I do not have any idea what to do. If it matters, I have Vista and all the XPs except Apartment Life. Thank you for any help you can provide.
Advertisement
shiny!
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 1:47 AM
Did you read the sticky, 'Homecrafter will not run anymore since NL - Solution inside'?
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 1:56 AM
I editted the first post to show folks where the solution lies. Just a heads up.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by callistra
Did you read the sticky, 'Homecrafter will not run anymore since NL - Solution inside'?

Yes I did. Prehaps I missed something. In any case, thank you for responding.
shiny!
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 2:15 AM
So we know what you've already tried.. what exactly did you do to try to fix this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 2:15 AM
As I said, erasing caches, running as administrator, replacing the EXE with the one linked to in the aforementioned topic. All of the stuff listed in the FAQ's and beyond. None of it works for me.