Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 9:03 AM
Default Created Content Question?
Not sure if this is The proper place for this but I have a Question? Is Content on The Sims 3 Store unable to be copied? I cant get the Industrial oven find the new jewelry making set anywhere and I cant buy them from The Store cause of me having problems with my Ea account tranferring to Origin. Just wondering why noone on any custom sites have this content for download? thanks in Advance..
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 9:06 AM
Because EA owns those things, and putting them up for download elsewhere is piracy, same as if someone uploaded one of the EPs for people to download without paying. Store sets do exist online to be pirated, but we don't assist with pirating content here.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madcap197402
Not sure if this is The proper place for this but I have a Question? Is Content on The Sims 3 Store unable to be copied? I cant get the Industrial oven find the new jewelry making set anywhere and I cant buy them from The Store cause of me having problems with my Ea account tranferring to Origin. Just wondering why noone on any custom sites have this content for download? thanks in Advance..

Pirated stuff also have a lot of problem that may corrupt your game. It is mainly due to people not properly "decrapify" store content. So your best bet is to sort this out with Origin. Talk to them over online chat or call them. I am sure they are more than willing to help you, because they really do want you to spend money on the store. And IMO, it's somewhat worth it. If your game gets corrupted, you may have to spend 3-4 hours at least to find/fix the problem. Considering California's minimum wage, $8.75, 4 hours would be $35 you didn't get paid working for yourself.

I am not saying "buy everything EA store", but those pirated stuff are very iffy, to say the least. Get Origin account sorted out, and use your best judgement to buy what is worth for you. I personally like the oven.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 11:22 AM
Thanks, I appreciate the fast response. You guys always have The BEST Knowlege and solutions :0)!!!