Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 11:36 PM
Default Error while making custom content.
What does the error, D3DDER INVALID CALL: Invalid call (-2005530516) mean?

I am Using Auto desk maya to mesh, Originally I got the out of bound Error and got that figured out. I am using the TSR Workshop and converting my meshes Via Milkshape to .wso Files.The meshes import opaque black.

I am not too sure But I was wondering if there was a specific Direct X that I should be using with the TSR Workshop. I am using the lastest Direct X 11.

I am not too sure what is going on with this, I have never seen any reference to this error. maybe this post can help other simmers.
Can someone please help me.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 2:26 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 3:41 AM
I Tried looking at the help pages, And It seems that there is nothing that helps.

it happens every time after I load a mesh,I don't think it has anything to do with the normals. it may be the geometry, and this I am not too sure how to fix this.

I'll upload the file if someone wants to take a look at it maybe tell me what is wrong with it please. cause I cannot figure it out
Attached files:
File Type: rar  knitbasket.rar (37.5 KB, 3 downloads) - View custom content
Alchemist
#4 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 12:42 PM
No, what I meant that you should post this question in one of those categories; in this case, the object creation thread. That's why they are there. Those are the proper places for these discussions.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 5:12 PM
oops I am sorry yea I should thanks