Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 9:55 AM
Default creating wet socks
I was so excited when wetsuits became available in Island Paradise, but now I would like to have wet socks as well. I am no programmer or creator so I am wondering how difficult this would be for someone like myself. Could a pair of tennis shoes be categorized into swimwear? Then I wouldn't get that dreaded all wet moodlet. The reason I want this is, I like to have my Sim wear a wetsuit when I am playing world adv. and wandering from dive pool to dive pool. Lazy maybe, but I find the wet suit cool. So would anyone be able to help me on this? Sorry if I put this question in the wrong place. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 1:06 PM
Really easy in technical terms, have a look at the CAS tutorials section or just search the Create -> Sims 3 -> CAS forum for "recategorise". Just wearing shoes won't stop your sims getting the wet moodlet, though, and rightly so - wetsuits don't keep you dry, they just keep you wet and warm.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.