Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 7:32 AM
Duplicate a floor plan?
Hi all,

I built a cute little house, and then got Apartment Life, and want to turn it into a duplex. Problem is, I built it on a tiny lot. Is there any way to clone the house, but not the lot, so I can put two of them together on a large lot? Barring that, is there a way to copy the house, but not the lot, so I can put the small house on a large lot and just mirror the floor plan in build mode and turn it into a duplex?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 8:36 AM
There are ways to copy the lot and then extend the copied lot so you have the houe twice. Once on a small and onve on a bigger lot. To extend the lot search for the creator mootilda. I know she made a program for doing that.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
There are ways to copy the lot and then extend the copied lot so you have the houe twice. Once on a small and onve on a bigger lot. To extend the lot search for the creator mootilda. I know she made a program for doing that.

Thanks very much for this tip! I will look for her and see if I can find her program.