Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
#76 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 1:47 PM
I tried reading a manhwa, and my only problems with them is that 1.) I'm used to traditional manga, reading the book backwards and 2.) I canNOT remember any of the names.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
I tried reading a manhwa, and my only problems with them is that 1.) I'm used to traditional manga, reading the book backwards and 2.) I canNOT remember any of the names.

That is what I am used to as well. I tried reading a Manga that actually was made for like...Well, how American's read...And yeah, I got all confused threw down the book in the store, and yelled

"THIS IS FRUSTRATING!"

Of course everyone turned around and stared at me. I went bright red, picked up the book, then walked to the counter and said:

"I would like to buy this book, please."

Walked out, after paying...And was pretty much embarrassed for the rest of the day. The only Manga that I currently own that is like that is: "The Dreaming"

And I am now reading "The Dreaming" and "Weekend Lovers"

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
#78 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 11:34 PM
Higurashi: When They Cry.
Theorist
#79 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 1:42 AM
Tegami Bachi (or the Letter Bee). The artwork is highly detailed for a shonen manga, but that's what I like about it
Top Secret Researcher
#80 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 8:49 PM
I am now reading three of them and they are:

The Black Butler

Loveless

Escaflowne

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Field Researcher
#81 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 8:53 AM Last edited by Majuchan : 27th Feb 2012 at 12:08 PM.
It was a while since I read mangas. but I found an interesting one... it is clockwork. it is cool. I Like the drawing (one major deciding factor if I'll read it or not. xD)

Another Manga: Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei, it takes place in the future, where magic is considered as science. as always I like the drawing. It reminds me of Infinite Stratos.

Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, alot of hope is dangerous.- President Snow
Test Subject
#82 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:07 PM
Bleach, Gantz, Dorohedoro, Nana, Berserk
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:15 PM
junjou romantica.... it's yaoi so I do not know if any of you know it
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 10:19 PM
Well I'm no Manga expert or a Manga addict . But I saw some of them

The most memorable ones were : Ghost in the shell
DB-DBZ
Saint Saiya
College Fou Fou Fou
Macross Plus
FireFlie (?)
Right now I'm following Naruto Shippuden
Hum Manga I would recommand is :
Macross Plus
Saint Saiya (canceled)
And College Fou Fou Fou (wich is old but hilarious )
And in English it's called :High School! Kimengumi
I saw this when I was a kid lol here more on Wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_School!_Kimengumi

I'm still trying to track down old cartoon from Club Dorothé . It was sort of a show that was run on French Tv .
Test Subject
#85 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 8:08 PM
I read Naruto Shippuden Manga and am watching the anime Bleach, but I'm told the manga for bleach is also really good!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 4:06 PM
I've actually have the whole series of ''Fullmoon O Sagashite'' first manga I read actually, cool another fan! I am currently reading:
Vampire Knight (on volume 13)
Fruits Basket
The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross
Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura
Beauty Pop
Etc...
And I eventually want to read Death note (I'm on episode 32 on the anime), I'm addicted! :D

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!
Theorist
#87 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 5:49 PM
Fairy Tail. Thank goodness the chapters are updated weekly, unlike some of the other series I read, or I'll go mad with the waiting
Page 4 of 4