Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:11 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Screenshots and extracting buildings for upload
Ok the tittle almost says everything I need to ask I made my first house and was going to upload it to the site for people to check out I took a bunch of screen shits using print screen and cant find them anywhere also how to I pull out just the house for upload so everyone can take a look at it?

Thanks in advance for the help
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:19 AM
Awesome! Screen shits!

Unless you -paste- after hitting print screen, they go nowhere. You have to paste into a graphics program.

Instructions on extracting the house for upload are on the lot upload guidelines for TS3.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:05 AM
ok well since my comp hates me when i try and alt tab out of the sims ill just make a video to show it off a lil then pull out the house for people to look at how ever they want thanks for the help tho

oh and I can see i am off to a great start here post #1 with mistakes in it
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:21 AM
You don't need to alt-tab. Go to Options>Graphics and Disable full screen mode. That will give you windowed mode. Also, you will want a free nifty screen capture program such as Fraps so you DO NOT have to pause after each picture to paste.

Locking, as your game is not broken and all these questions are answered in the upload guidelines and tutorials.

Good luck with your lots.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Locked thread | Locked by: Canoodle Reason: Not a game help problem.