Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 6:22 PM
Default "Cannot Place on Lots"
Hey forum, I'm having problems placing lots. In several cases I've deleted a lot's contents and then the actual lot itself to replace it with smaller lots but it won't let me place any lots in the area. For example in Twinbrook, I deleted the town hall lot and I wanted to replace it with a series of 10x10 lots, yet it says: "Cannot place on lots."

Any way to get past this? Do I have to install CAW? Is there a console command like "Moveobjects" that I should use? I've already saved/quit/reload the world to see if it refreshes routing. Didn't work. Tried using ALT to arrange the lot, didn't work.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 9:02 PM
Try deleting the lots across the street and next door. I know that doesn't make sense, but it's just something about EA created worlds. There seems to be some kind of hidden overlap to some of their pre-made lots.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zigersimmer
Try deleting the lots across the street and next door. I know that doesn't make sense, but it's just something about EA created worlds. There seems to be some kind of hidden overlap to some of their pre-made lots.

Thanks, that worked.