Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 3:57 AM
Default Creator Help Please! Bottom of Clothing Skin Colored
I just started making stuff for the sims 3, I'm just a texturer right now though. ANyways, I've made 3 items for the sims 3 so far... and every last one of them has this problem. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on it and tell me what I need to do to fix it.

Basically, the bottom of the t-shirts and outfits come out skin colored. I don't know why. Picture attached showing what I mean. What's causing this and how do I fix it?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mother Function
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 4:08 AM
You can try pulling the alpha down a bit at the bottom of the shirt. However, I looked at the EA version of the shirt and it has the same problem.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Banned
#3 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 6:29 AM
My sister's been assisting me with my crappy attempts at clothing lately, and we discovered that shirt had a UV issue...

Basically like the shirt is textured over the skin, you have to fix the mesh
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 7:16 AM
It is indeed the shirt, there are parts they forgot to texture.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:31 AM
Ah so there's nothing I can do? I guess I'll go ahead and finish and upload it then. Need to be more careful of what I use next time...