Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 10:06 PM
Default Clean Installer just won't work
Hey there,

I tried to install Clean Installer, because for all the downloads that I want to install I get the message that I don't have the necessary extensions packs, which is not true. I read that using Clean Installer will help, but it won't work either. I've tried everything I could find on this website, but nothing helped. I can install it, but whenever I try to start the program I get the following message:

Process-ID=0xbf4 (3060), Thread-ID=0x8ec (2284)

Can anyone help me?

Tessa
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TessaHart
Hey there,

I tried to install Clean Installer, because for all the downloads that I want to install I get the message that I don't have the necessary extensions packs, which is not true. I read that using Clean Installer will help, but it won't work either. I've tried everything I could find on this website, but nothing helped. I can install it, but whenever I try to start the program I get the following message:

Process-ID=0xbf4 (3060), Thread-ID=0x8ec (2284)

Can anyone help me?

Tessa

I have the exact same problem, help please :x, I really want to install some of the downloads I made.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 6:12 PM
Did either of you try the "Try this first" sticky at the top of the forum?

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 9:05 PM
My problem is some what similar to yours