Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 3:15 AM
Default Is there a mod that stirs family tree for The Sims 2?
Hello everyone! I would love to know if there is a mod that changes the family tree of the game. I recently found out how to add family ties in pre-existing Sims with Simpe, but I noticed that the game does not create a link in the family tree.

For example. I created the sims Simis Bachelor and Jocasta Bachelor, in CAS left them as spouses. Then when I put them in the neighborhood that have the Laura of Strangetown, I made they relacionassem with Laura, in Simpe, I modified family ties. I left Simis and Jocasta as parents of Laura and Laura as their child.
So far so good. I go into the game and family ties have been modified. The problem is that when I look in the family tree of Simis and Jocasta, are only the two alone, Laura not appear below as his daughter, although the game recognizes as being his daughter. The same happens when I look in the family tree of Laura. Just her without parents, Simis and Jocasta.

My question is: Is there any way or an mod that fixes it?

Thanks.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 5:43 PM
You can modify the 'visual' family tree itself in SimPE as well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 2:44 AM Last edited by deckete : 18th Mar 2015 at 2:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Azelanne
You can modify the 'visual' family tree itself in SimPE as well.

How can I do this?

Ed.: I do not need more. I found on a website teaching how to do.