Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:36 PM
Default Moving career outfits and static relationships
Hey there. I have two things to ask.

1) I've been moving some maxis clothes to be in athletic section only, disabling them as everyday outfits (just by editing the category section of the property sets in simpe). The problem is that some of them are career outfits for some careers, for FT I think, and I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that moving career outfits out of everyday makes the game crash.

Is this true? Can I safely move them, because they annoy me in the everyday section.

2) Can I make sim relationships static in some way? Like, no matter how much positive interaction two sims have, their relationship stays fixed at a point I want? Insimenator and twojeff's sim blender doesn't have an option to do that, and there's no way to do it with boolprop far as I know.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 5:44 PM
1) It won't make the game crash, but it will break the career outfit. Your better bet is to hide the particular outfit and leave it in Everyday, and then make a text-ref copy of the outfit to put into Athletics. This tut gives you the basic idea of TR clothes: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=300954

2) no idea, sorry!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 9:11 PM
Thank you! As long as the game doesn't crash, I don't care if the career outfit gets broken Though the texture referencing sounds like a good idea. I know texture referencing, but I never thought of doing that before.