Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 6:54 PM
Object Meshing help please :(
Will Someone help me please?

each time Im so exited and Im going to create an object (WOW)!. after finishing it I should save it to the download folder,right?
If you noticed when moving on any download they will say its a DBPF pakage but when I save them it says its a *.pakage file with no SimPE "Icon" on it.
when I run the sims2 its not there and YES I DID ENABLE "CUSTOM CONTENT"

Whats wrong? I made more than one object mesh is it just "GONE"?

pls help $RaMRoM$
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 6:57 PM
Try attaching at least one of those object packages here and I'll take a look, otherwise it's difficult to say what's wrong. You can attach files with the Manage Attachments button.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:01 PM Last edited by $RaMRoM$ : 21st Feb 2007 at 12:52 PM. Reason: has an upload not supposed to be there
Default ok
here you go
Part-time Hermit
#4 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:13 PM
Hmm, are you adding the .pakage extension yourself? You don't need to add an extension when you save the file in SimPE, just let SimPE do it. As you misspelled the extension (it's suppose to be .package with a c) it's not recognized as a SimPE file. When I rename it to .package, it opens just fine in SimPE, and probably will show up in game, as well.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:17 PM
Default thanks
thanks IgnorantBliss
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:37 PM
thanks but nothing worked

anyone else has Ideas?
Part-time Hermit
#7 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:53 PM
Well, your bed shows up just fine for me in the game after I changed the file extension to the correct one.