Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 10:55 PM
Thank you.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:22 PM
I am really interested. I have been playing sims since Sims 1 came out, and have been hooked ever since. I got Sims 2 right when it came out and i remember freaking out how amazing it was compared to Sims 1. I have been waiting years for sims 3 info and have wanted it before i knew anything. So now that we have a bit of info, I am even MORE excited!
Instructor
#53 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 5:32 PM
BTW, for those of you who, like myself, were a little concerned about ugly townies, limited neighborhoods, and the potential loss of moddable content, this article lets us know...

Quote:
They can replace anyone in their town with characters that they create, and change any home they like. We're also releasing our developer tools a couple of months after the game, so the community will be able to create their own towns....

We have more tools in the game for people to make user-generated content, and people will be able to share more kinds of assets than ever before. That's really the heart of the online strategy - it's all about content sharing.

Sounds like a good compromise to me. It doesn't sound like it's going to be as limited as a lot of people seem to fear.
Page 3 of 3