Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 5:58 AM
Default Unlock Clothing: YA won't show up...
I've just unlocked 23 outfits and their recolors. It is not the first time I do this, but for some reasons, creating a new package containing some Property Sets made those outfits show. While normally, I would just go and edit the skin.package, without making a new package.
One thing I am running into now, is Young Adults won't show up..not all of them will.
I changed age to 0x00000048, but still only available for Adults.
Some shows perfectly at 0x00000058, for Adults, Elders & Young Adults, such as the winter jackets originally for Elder Females only. (efbodyparkaboots)
But, these ones won't show up for YA's and it drives me nuts :
afbodysoldier_greencamoextra
afbodysoldier_khakicamoextra
& both ambodysoldier,

afbodyswat_blue
afbodyswat_sand
& both ambodyswat,

ambodylongcoat_blackandt
ambodylongcoat_greentattoo

and the last but not least..quite WT...when I felt on it,
afbodysuspenderstights_winterwear
afbodysuspenderstights_greencamo.
IN game, those two are found in Create-A-Student, under Debug mode...but won't show up for them in BodyShop..impossible.

For Adults, they show up just fine, after changing age to 48. YA's can't wear them.
I've looked at all lines, cannot figure out what I am missing here.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 7:27 PM
It's been quite a while since I did this, so let's just copy/paste a PM that I sent to someone on this topic back in 2007. 'Cause 2007 me knew what she was talking about.

-----------------
Here's a tutorial that explains the process: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=38392

You can skip the "Flags" step since these clothes aren't hidden (wait wait - rosebine, the clothes you've chosen ARE hidden so DO the flags thing). Also, when doing the outerwear I realized that the base-game outfits were missing 2 lines that other EP clothing had - "product" and "version". So you need to add those and set the "DTUinteger" to 1, I believe. Just compare them to my base-game mod in SimPE and make sure everything matches... except for the category, of course.
----------------

Erm, I was probably referring to the basegame file in this post, but I've actually also unlocked the soldier fatigues and I think the swat uniforms are part of this Buyable Work and NPC Clothes file.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 8:43 PM
Thank you for your reply.
This is the tutorial I have since...years. My only problem is it works for anything, except some clothes, for some YA.
I might download what you've done, but just to compare with mine, and see what I am missing.
But me is not a downloader, I make stuff myself.
Thanks again.

Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 9:02 PM
Yes, the keys are probably the "product" and "version" lines - pay special attention to those. I don't think they're mentioned in the tutorial.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 9:22 PM
They aren't Yeah..I saw when making the efbodyparkaboots enable for Adults & Ya's, that it had more lines in their property set...but i did not waste time on this, since the other clothing would work, without those additional lines...
I guess it IS time now, to waste time on them..hehe