Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 3:10 AM
Well I started over with a new family. The founder is Clair Blythe. Her lifetime want is to be a heartbreaker (break up with 10 boyfriends). She got pregnant with her very first hunk of a boyfriend, Parker Langerak. Too bad she had to break it off so soon because he was a hottie. He took it better than the rest of her boyfriends. Well she had a baby boy named Cash. He rolled the lifetime want of being an astronaut. He has spent his whole life skilling and trying to excel in what ever he can. He is a teen right now. He has already finished a sci-fi novel, reached to level 8 in logic skill, and spends his free time (if he has any) fishing. He is not very social...

Well while Cash has been busy skilling, Clair has been very busy reeling in her next heart to break. She worked on getting the heart of Cyclon3 Sw0rd's. After about three days of romancing him, he finally accepted her proposal to go steady. He was one tough cookie! She barely got her first kiss with him, but then they woohooed several times, and tried for a baby. She got pregnant again and broke up with him right away, robbed him blind and left him in shambles. She gave birth to a very homely girl named Calley.
Calley just had a birthday and turned into a toddler. She doesn't have the toys to play with like Cash did, because Clair had to sell them to pay the bills.

While Cash is in school, Clair takes Calley to the park to play while she hits on unsuspecting single men. She has since dated 3 other men and broke all of their hearts. She has 5 more to go to fulfill her lifetime wish. She only has 4 days until she ages to an elder. Poor Calley is going to grow up with a nymphomaniac-old-lady-of-a mom.

Clair has chosen Cash as the heir because he was the first child.

Clair's traits are Flirty, Genius, Hopeless Romantic, Kleptomaniac, and friendly.
Cash's are Clumsy, Genius, Loves the Outdoors, Ambitious, and he s waiting on his final.
Calleys are Good, and Heavy sleeper. She didn't grow up well enough to roll another random one when she aged to a toddler...I am hoping for the green thumb trait.

Sorry I don't have pictures, I just forgot all about taking them. I wish I could have taken a picture of all of Clair's (victims) boyfriends when she broke it off, they all were so heartbroken! I will try to remember to take some tonight while I continue with the Blythe family's legacy.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 3:41 PM
I promised pictures, so here they are!

Here's a picture of the family. (Clair, Cash, and Calley)
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1247409180

Cash is working on some extra credit for school. He is such and over-achiever.
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1247409506

The youngest daughter, Calley. I hope she grows up to be a bit prettier...I just was curious what Cyclon3 Sw0rd could reproduce...he's so mysterious...lol.
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1247409399

Clair breaks another heart. I don't know his name, I think it's Ian. Clair doesn't bother remember names. This guy cracked me up, though. He has such an attitude.
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1247409266
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 2:01 AM
Well all three members of the Blythe family aged up today (Clair - elder, Cash - young adult, and Calley - child). Cash's last random trait was kleptomaniac, which makes his genius, ambitious, loves outdoors, clumsy, and klepto. Calley rolled the random trait of lucky, which makes her's lucky, good, and heavysleeper.

Clair fulfilled her LTW of being a heartbreaker and finally decided that in her old age she might want to settle down. She is now in a long-term relationship with Stiles McGraw.

Cash, immediately after turning to a YA, went and got a job in the military career track as a Latrine's keeper. He is working really hard, but realised he cannot get promoted unless he hits the gym. He has been working on his athletic skill while pulling doubles at the base.

Calley has taken an interest in painting. This has interfered greatly with her studies. She is a c average student and hasn't had the chance to choose a LTW.

My score so far for the challenge is 131.
+100 for Clair completing her LTW
+ 20 for having about a net worth of $100,000
+ 1 for Clair maxing out her logic skill
+ 10 for 2 children
=131
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 4:53 AM
Off to an awesome start, whoachica! I think Calley is adorable in that awkward toddler sort of way. And black guy is FIERCE. Meanwhile Clair looks like she's completely forgotten about him two seconds after dumping his ass.

Can't wait to see more!

If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:45 PM
Yah, I gues she's not too bad looking...lol. She is prettier now taht she aged up, so maybe she'll be a bombshell when she's a YA...
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 1:38 PM
I'm wondering if anyone else is doing this challenge besides me? Not much of a challenge if I have no competition!
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 6:42 PM
Im doing it with Vinga af Isfolket - but no one seems to notice that i posted so i dropped it a bit.
Instructor
#33 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 1:39 AM
I've started this challenge with my collector sim Bronwyn. She had the LTW, Perfect private fish tank. She married Leighton Sekemoto, and his is the 5 kids from baby to teen. I think this challenge is going to take a while.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 12:50 PM
How's your challenge going LenaLJ? Are you still in it? I hope so! Interesting name. I like it.

Yes Sookielee, it is going to take a while! I played for two weekends to get where I am now. keep us updated!
Instructor
#35 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:26 AM
I should add that I am not doing this challenge by the rules listed, but I am using this idea as a guide for my legacy family to make things more interesting. So I will not be vying for the points.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:38 AM
This challenge is amazing.I would do it,if I didn't have the shortest attention span possible.The idea is great though!
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 3:23 AM
I just got through making my sim. Her Name is Nautica Guzman

She is Insane, Unlucky, a natural cook, a vegitarian, and a light sleeper.
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:05 AM
Im still doing it but thinking of a remake of the story telling - but actually im doing more short challenges these days and remaking my website so i can post all things there to.

You could take a look there if you wish maybe you find it interesting - www.l-l-j.dk
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 12:49 PM
Bloodrose92: I love her outfit!! I think you rolled some interesting traits, she ought to be fun to play! What did you choose as her lifetime want?
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:13 PM
her lifetime want is to be a creature-robot crossbreeder. Apparently insane sims wear their bathing suits to work o.O

First Romance:

Proposal:

(notice that she's wearing formal attire......i had her go on a date to get burgers and she wore that gotta love the insane trait)
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 11:19 PM Last edited by Bloodrose92 : 18th Jul 2009 at 12:27 AM.
I now have a total of 20 points. Nautica's new hubby had a really expensive car which i sold haha apparently he's rich.
The car was worth 85k + the $42 they already had in pocket money + the value of the house/lot/furniture 22,480 = 107,480. It's 10 points for every 50k of net worth so i gain 20 points, right?
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:12 AM
Cash started romancing Becky Christianson (I think that was her last name). He has done really well at work and is moving up in the career track. He is well on his way as an astronaut! He was feeling so good about everything that he decided to ask Becky to marry him. She said yes of course.
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1247972484
Calley aged to a teenager and got the insane trait. She is definitely insane! She spends most of her free time painting and has the LTW of Master of the Arts. She really enjoys painting insane pictures.
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1247972758
Clair has maxed out her fishing skill with all the free time she has. She broke up with Stiles because Cash asked her to. Now stiles has decided that Cash is his enemy. I think cash should be scared of him. Stiles is always thinking of knives when he sees him....

Cash and Becky got pregnant on their honeymoon. The are very excited! Clair is extremely happy! She was hoping for grandchildren before she passes. She's almost 85.
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1247972929

Meanwhile, Cash has really been pushing Becky to top her career in law-enforcement. She really wants to, but while the baby is coming, she will be putting her career on hold.
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1247972956
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:29 AM
Lena--I am so fail! I'd seen Vinga, thought she was absolutely darling (love the hair especially, and the name too), and had just forgotten to comment. If you pick the story back up again, I'd love to see more of her.

Sookie--It's definitely going to take awhile! I'm glad to see people are doing it even if they aren't competing for points. And if you have pictures, that's even better. :D

Bloodrose--Nautica is awesome. I instantly love any Insane sim. She even has that crazy, vacant look in her eyes, it's great.

whoachica--Calley really did age up well, and again, I love all Insane sims. :D I'm glad she's eating a piece of cake, though, 'cause man, it looks like she needs it. I love Becky's face in the last picture, too, very "I AM REGRETTING THIS PREGNANCY AND MARRIAGE CURRENTLY". And Cash looks so very into it.

If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak.
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:15 PM
woachica: sounds like your the furthist along in the challenge, great photos too. Can't wait to see more.

insane sims FTW!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 5:25 AM
Thanks Bloodrose92! I can't wait to keep going with it this weekend! After my finals this are over this week, maybe I will have more time to continue with it. I love insane sims, they are so entertaining. This one is my first so it's fun to see all of the options they have that other traits don't. This is the longest I have ever played one family. In TS2 I never had my sim age to an elder.... I am really enjoying this challenge!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 7:28 AM
A lot has happened since I posted last. Becky had her and Cash's first baby girl, they named her Dakota. They had so much fun with Dakota that they decided to have another baby.

Well the next one was also a baby girl. Her name was Elli. Becky gave birth to her right in the middle of Calley's birthday party where she becomes a young adult. Clair (founder) had put together the party for Calley. During all of the excitement Clair must have had a heart attack. She keeled over at age 90 right as the new baby came. Calley was very upset....
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1249193600

The next night, Cash put together a double birthday party for both of the girls. Dakota became a child and Elli became a toddler.
http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1249194076 **Dakota is on the left with Becky, Elle is with Cash, and that is Calley as a young adult in the back right.

Cash is level 8 in the military career track. Becky has maxed out her logic skill while she has been on work leave for being pregnent.

Before Clair passed, she had taken up the guitar as a hobby after she reeled it in while fishing. She maxed out the guitar skill the same day she died.

Cash has recently maxed out his handiness and athletic skills, both for work promotions.

Calley has almost maxed out her painting skill. She has been painting a lot of insane family portraits. She is also going to start on the guitar. She was left Clair's (Calley's mom) old guitar when Clair passed on.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 7:31 AM
Will I lose points if my heir's wife doesn't reach her LTW? Or is it only when an heir fails to get his/her LTW do you lose points?
Instructor
#48 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 9:22 AM
So far the wishes I've fulfilled are: The Tinkerer, Professional Author, Perfect Aquarium, Perfect Garden, Become a Superstar Athlete, Swimming in Cash, Master of the Arts, Living in The Lap of Luxury. Right now I'm trying to get the Master Thief and/or Emperor to come up so I can work on those.

EDIT: I'm not playing this by the rules, but I am using this idea for my sim family. I am not going to repeat any LTW's for any member born into my sim family
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 1:27 AM
wow Sookielee! I only have one LTW filled so far...I have been playing for like 4 weekends too!
Test Subject
#50 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 6:44 AM
I think I may start this tomorrow. :D
Page 2 of 6