Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#101 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 2:53 PM

The Neighborhood park where the school is also located at. The park includes many activities for the residents like a tennis court, eating area, and a martial arts area.

Homes for the average income making sims.

The homes for wealthy sims.

A view of the mountain area which I will be making a camping ground on.
Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jmac90
I've spent a few months in CAW modifying the Sunset Valley map into a new city that is currently named Empire....
*pics*
I finally got around to modifying the INI files so I could get stormy skies and fog in addition to sunny and partly cloudy skies...
*pic*
This forest is where the military base and runway were in the original Sunset Valley....
*pic*

Thats amazing...will it be uploaded anywhere?
And to Bab: Im excited to see a new town from you. Cant wait.
Test Subject
#103 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 1:09 AM
Night Sky

I don't know where this cow came from =/ .

Test Subject
#104 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 2:19 PM

Screenshots
Alchemist
#105 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 2:56 PM
I was bored:

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#106 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 5:46 PM
A few more pictures of the town I'm working on...

Main Street

Downtown

A farm in the valley northeast of the city

a field
Test Subject
#107 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 8:00 PM
It will lag just a little bit if I'm moving the camera around a lot because the game will start loading different lots. Other than that I don't really have any issues with lag or a slow frame rate. I have a powerful computer, though. Trying to play the city on an average computer would probably result in a lot of lag...

Whenever I get around to making the next version of the city I'm going to consolidate some of the lots. Right now there are around 158. About 100 of them are residential lots and the rest are commercial lots, parks, ponds, etc. There are around 160 sims and around 45 additional NPCs.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babolat85
Thebes

Babolat, I began to wonder where you've been.
Field Researcher
#109 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 10:49 PM
Another shot of my world.

Instructor
#110 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 3:35 PM
@babolat85 - That city looks amazing. I knew you'd do something amazing with Late Night.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#111 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 4:45 PM
Lovely worlds, everyone! :lovestruc

Screenshots
Test Subject
#112 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pennysims

I love the scenery in TS3!

i love this pic its so realistic
Field Researcher
#113 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 3:16 AM

Field Researcher
#114 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 1:41 AM
I accidentally deleted my saved world files and had to re construct EVERY damn building aha x)
I'm going to take a break from sims for awhile since I've been re-constructing for the past week and a half and pretty much exausted (i'm not much of a builder) but thankfully im done and happy with it!

anyways,

A cloudy day in Beachwood Community (I finally found a name for it, not very original, I know..)

Forum Resident
#115 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 9:40 AM
^Where exactly does one get that world? =)
I'm taking a break too, it totally crashed my computer and it's gonna take me at least a week to get it all up and running the way I like it. With all the junk softwares lol
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 4:52 AM
@VeronicaLodge Wow I'm really amazed. That world looks so good and even more considering it's not your forte! Chapeau

Take in consideration that I'm french and I try my best to write an understandable english :)

[ booboolalaland ] [ goodieslalaland ]
Field Researcher
#117 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 12:42 PM
Thank you so much, bij0ux! ^^
Scholar
#118 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 12:13 AM
So my sims got a new pool built in, and invited all of their friends over for a pool party. Right when they get there, a storm comes. Just their luck.

On a side note, this makes me go from a neutral stance twords weather in the game, to making me want it hardcore. I Hope it comes in the 5th EP....
Field Researcher
#119 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 7:36 PM
SO I downloaded this brand new world called Stonehill, really a beauty and of course there's an issues with my game (most people have been having this, THANKS EA!) the game will shut down 2 minutes after starting up..I was able to capture this shot before it started up...im really pissed off ..hopefully EA will once and for all fix their million glitches, that'll be the day right? anyways enjoy! (:

Test Subject
#120 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 10:04 AM
Veronicalodge: That neighborhood looks amazing! Nice shots .

Some pics from The Barnacle Bay:

Field Researcher
#121 Old 8th May 2011 at 2:05 PM
Hiya! I haven't posted in a while and
thought I would post some nice shots of Twinbrook, I've fallen in
love with its bayou feel and currently re-modelling it all..I cant believe I just played it for the first time yesterday lol

Field Researcher
#122 Old 11th May 2011 at 11:24 PM
I'm back with more shots of Twinbrook...I dont get why people dont like this town..really..just look at it!

Damn beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 12th May 2011 at 6:54 AM
You make Twinbrook look pretty good! haha
I've been working on building up a town from scratch otherwise I'd probably be in Twinbrook.

Theorist
#124 Old 14th May 2011 at 12:09 PM Last edited by tizerist : 14th May 2011 at 5:12 PM.
A blustery night in Red County
Kinda reminds me of GTA San Andreas.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Inventor
#125 Old 15th May 2011 at 4:49 AM
Wow, tizerist, great shots.

Nighttime in the suburbs:

kittens!
Page 5 of 15