Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:34 AM
Default Unpacking patterns?
Is it a resonate easy program to unpack patterns? Hopefully other files like clothing to but my main interest now is patens. Delphy CAS tool and tsr workshop let you save clothing texture used in default clothes, but I have no way to unpack patterns, as a bonus a package unpacked will work on other textures to.
Advertisement
Mother Function
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:38 AM
I'm sorry to waste a post but I must say this:

What?! o.O

Can you rephrase your question because I'm utterly confused =/

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:09 AM
Unpacking the .package file to get the .dds files inside.
Found that Sims3PackageExplorer do this pretty nice, image preview does not work, but that is a minor problem.
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:41 AM
There are several apps for working with package files, but yeah, S3PE is probably your best bet.

Moving to Patterns forum.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 4:41 PM
The previewer doesn't work for me either, you have to export them if you want to look at them or work with them.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:56 PM
I found a link on Simlogical that directs you the viewdds.exe file. I placed it in the directory that S3PE is expecting to find it and I can use the previewer. Look in their sims 3 tools section, or search on google for viewdds and the first link should take you there.

DS

"Just one more download. I promise!"