Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aviation Career (Updated for Island Living)

by xTheLittleCreator Posted 15th Apr 2018 at 8:45 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2019 at 9:51 AM by xTheLittleCreator

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 9:26 PM
GREAT!!! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helene912
GREAT!!! Thank you very much!

You’re welcome 😄
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 10:04 PM
I can't wait to try this for my plane obsessed sim! Also sorry to ask but how can I get the career tool?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ForgottenFairy
I can't wait to try this for my plane obsessed sim! Also sorry to ask but how can I get the career tool?

I hope you will like it Just search online for Neia’s Beta Career tool.. if you can’t find it go ahead and search on my twitter page (@creator_little) for a retweet about it. 😄
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 2:55 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 6:20 PM
I can help with the portuguese translation if you want.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brotamerus
I can help with the portuguese translation if you want.

I’d love too if you are willing to do that If you can send me your e-mail to [email protected]. I will send you the text 😄
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xTheLittleCreator
I’d love too if you are willing to do that If you can send me your e-mail to [email protected]. I will send you the text 😄

I mean to [email protected]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 11:00 PM
Tanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 4:37 PM
it says broken file
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mcreckless
it says broken file

I will try to do my best and upload tomorrow with the right files.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 5:03 PM
so this works with seasons? ok thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arhanghel
so this works with seasons? ok thanks.

Yes, it works with Seaons now
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 2:10 AM
The files say they were last modified 4/9/2018, is this the right file for the new patch from 6/19? All my other mods needed updated. Thank you for creating this career, it looks like fun.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by slstefanic
The files say they were last modified 4/9/2018, is this the right file for the new patch from 6/19? All my other mods needed updated. Thank you for creating this career, it looks like fun.

It works with the lastest patch update :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 5:55 AM
Merci beaucoup pour la version français!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 5:32 PM
This isn't working after the July 31 2018 patch update...
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 1:26 AM
Can you do a big faver? Can you up date this please. This is a good career.
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 11:19 AM
Thank you so much for this career! If you'd like, I could make the Dutch translation of this career?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JasmineAJ
Can you do a big faver? Can you up date this please. This is a good career.

I was away for holiday, soo I had no time to update but keep your eyes peeled.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 2:04 PM
Hi there ! Absolutely love your mods, I just have an issue with this career and I don't know if it has to do with the French translation or the script in it self. I get a blank message when my sim misses work and the boss calls, instead of the window saying "my boss is calling, should i answer ?" or something like that. Does the message show up in the English version ? Meaning there's a french missing sting (no big deal, can be added in no time). Or is there no string for this particular interaction ? Meaning it needs to be created and i have no clue how...

Thanks for your help and time. It's no big deal obviously, I just like it when it all goes smoothly and things show up as they should
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 4:31 PM
Oops, also, and sorry for the double post i've just realized that... There is no option to take a day off, it does appear. You can either pretend to be sick or take a day off for parental reasons (end of pregnancy, new birth). So my sim has like 10 days off available but can't use them, it's kind of annoying 'cause if i want him to take a day off he has to pretend to be sick and can't really leave the house.
Anyone else with this issue ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cinthila
Oops, also, and sorry for the double post i've just realized that... There is no option to take a day off, it does appear. You can either pretend to be sick or take a day off for parental reasons (end of pregnancy, new birth). So my sim has like 10 days off available but can't use them, it's kind of annoying 'cause if i want him to take a day off he has to pretend to be sick and can't really leave the house.
Anyone else with this issue ?

Hey,

Do you have more mods installed? Take your mods out and try it again, if it looks okay to you than something is wrong with a mod. I can't change this and neither can the person who translated it for me because that is something we don't touch. I'm sorry about that and yes I am aware that you can't take a day off, I am still working on this issue but I haven't heard back from Neia yet. I am still trying to fix it
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xTheLittleCreator
Hey,

Do you have more mods installed? Take your mods out and try it again, if it looks okay to you than something is wrong with a mod. I can't change this and neither can the person who translated it for me because that is something we don't touch. I'm sorry about that and yes I am aware that you can't take a day off, I am still working on this issue but I haven't heard back from Neia yet. I am still trying to fix it

Yes, i do have other mods but this cc career is the only time it happens ... no big deal though.
Hopefully, the day off issue will be fixed soon 'cause that is annoying !
Cheers
Page 1 of 2