Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 9:06 PM
Riley Help!!
I need help. I'm stuck in Riley's story! When Dylan cames to my house after the scene in the gym, what I supposed to do? I have tried flirting,kissing,talking etc. The mission icon wont disappear. I have tried everything. Please, anything will do. And as quick as possible. Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 10:10 PM
What does your goal say? I am already passed it, but I need to know what the goal there was.
#3 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 10:11 PM
I have the same thing. In dutch it says:

I know i'm cute

or something like that.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 10:14 PM
you have to be charmed or charm dylan
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:32 AM
Thanks I got it now. Almost finished Riley's story! That is interesting story :D
I think that Dylan was somehow connected to Riley's aunt and that was right! :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 5:23 AM
Now I need help. I am stuck on Riley's story. Near the very end. I have to throw a party and get a score of a "Good Time." But the truth of the matter is that I suck at doing parties manually. I normally cheat at doing this. HOW DO I GET PAST THE PARTY GOAL!!!

Also does Vincent's story happened to take a long time for a new goal appear. I find playing the goal playing is better then the Free Play style of playing because I never know how to exactly play in Free Play or The Sims 2.

p.s. We could really use a new community for this game. What if I created a message board for this game. Would you are join it?
#7 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 3:24 PM
I suck at parties also, i placed a bar outside her home and a buffet table, got a hi fi outside and put it on, placed the hottub that should have come as a gift outside also and invited everyone to get inside ... I also hired a bar tender. My rating went up just as the time was running out and i also had to do it twice lol.

Hope this helps.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 7:50 AM
Well thanks, that did help. Still there was only one problem. It says I have to invite at least three people and when I do that. Only two show up. WTF? I invited Fiona, and Riley's Aunt. Who should be the third I invite that will show up?
#9 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 10:12 AM
Fiona's Daughter, Madison or something, I invited them 3 (The ones you said) and all three came, also just buy a Hot Tub and Bar, and if you have the money, a Bowling Thing, Then just get everyone on the Bowling thing, Then the Hot Tob, And remember to let them talk.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 2:27 AM
I was planning on doing the hot tube thing, but another question rised. Does Riley need to be in the hot tube? Because she cannot go in there as she is pagent.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 8:14 AM
try this if you still are having trouble:

buy a bar, hire a bartender, and buy a stereo. when the party starts, turn on the stereo and dance. while you're dancing, click on everyone else, and click "ask to join". just make everyone dance and drink the whole time. I promise that will work.
#12 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 11:37 AM
Get Micky to go in the Hot Tub, Get Riley to do anything else needed, like making meals, etc
#13 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 6:36 PM
How do I get Mickey to forgive Riley? I have to get their relationship higher but I've tried interacting with him for ages and it doesn't seem to be high enough. He has a crush on her, is it to do with lifetime score? Are they meant to be best friends again?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 8:08 PM
When the time comes for Mickey to return to the picture, the goal will fit that scenario accordingly. Just keep playing and working on each goal as it comes out. Mickey will return in time. =)
#15 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 5:19 PM
I was having the same problem. Poor Riley was pregnant for nine days

I got a hot tub, bar, bartender, buffet tables, hi fi's, a big TV etc etc and it worked :D
#16 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 4:29 AM
Hi, I am new to this forum, and would appreciate some help please.

I'm up to the the part where Riley's is having a baby but her 'need' is to make the guest room into a nursery, well I did exactly that, and yet it still says the same thing as if the need was not met... What do i do???

She has been pregnant for quite awhile and I am not getting the need to throw a party as i have not progressed any further.

Any advice?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ericcarr
Hi, I am new to this forum, and would appreciate some help please.

I'm up to the the part where Riley's is having a baby but her 'need' is to make the guest room into a nursery, well I did exactly that, and yet it still says the same thing as if the need was not met... What do i do???

She has been pregnant for quite awhile and I am not getting the need to throw a party as i have not progressed any further.

Any advice?

did you put out the 3 toys it asks for?
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 6:33 AM
yes i did I fix it I had a glitch
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 2:09 AM
make sure all toys are in the guest room!!
Quote: Originally posted by bille_182002
did you put out the 3 toys it asks for?

I had the same problem, and was waiting and waiting for her to have her baby, and finally began to think it was a bug...

Turns out you have to put ALL the items requested in the room, or it won't count... (I had put one toy in the living room)....

As soon as I moved the toy into the guestroom, the goal was achieved...

Now I just have to wait for the baby...

Talk about nit-picky!!
#20 Old 6th May 2007 at 1:04 PM
I don't know what to do.. I'm in the Mickey - Agora wedding and the goal is to get another creativity point or whatever! and agora wont fight with me so the story is stuck here! I don't feel like starting from the last saving point since it's been ages since I last saved. What do I do??